Termite Inspections for Laurel, MD
Breathe Easy Knowing Your Home is Safe from Termites
Before Selling a Home, it is Required by State Law to Get a Certified Inspection for Wood Destroying Insects
Wood destroying insects can include carpenter ants and bees, termites and powder post beetles
Mud tubes, leavings and wood rot in the basement of a home in Washington DC.
- Our inspections are worry-free and are easy to book.
- We will identify if there is any evidence of wood damage made by pests, and treat for them too.
- We know how to recognize all types of wood destroying pests, not just termites.
- We are licensed and insured, so you can breathe easy knowing you are being taken care of.
Nest Pest Control Inspections Are Accurate and Easy
Areas we inspect include:
- The interior of the home, including basement and crawl spaces.
- A minimum of 3 feet surrounding the building.
- The garage, attached or detached, and 3 feet around it.
- Sheds and other out buildings within 3 feet of the home.
- A maximum of 10 linear feet of any fence that is touching or within 3 feet of the home or garage.
If evidence of swarms or damage is found, we offer treatments to get rid of these pests. We will work with you and the seller to help you get into your new home.
Be Confident When Buying a Home
We know termites are a scary thing when buying or selling a home. We will make sure to help you even if the inspection comes back with evidence of an infestation. Our treatment options are affordable, and we will get started on treatments right away, so you can get into the home, or sell the home as soon as possible.
Even homes with termite evidence can be taken care of without interrupting the sell of the home. Once, we did an inspection and found evidence of swarming activity. There was no damage to the structure of the home, so the owners were able to keep the contract intact and the sale went through just fine.
Most of the time we find no evidence of termites, but it is important to get the inspection before these pests cause damage. It makes sense to get an inspection as early in the sales process as possible.
We want to get you scheduled for a termite inspection right away. Our appointments book up fast, so call now.
Did You Know…
Here are some answers to some questions you may have about termite inspections, our techniques, or our company.
How much is an inspection?
Call us today to discuss how we can help you get an inspection report for the purchase of your home. Prices are reasonable, and our people are friendly.